Belfast - Victoria Square - 4.8KM of joint & cracks sealed in 2.5 months - guaranteed.
Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport - 16KM of leaks sealed in 12 months - guaranteed.
Trinity College Chapel - Cambridge - Injected Heartings with hydrated lime grout.
Spalding - Treatment of marginal soils at limits of CP2004 - a successful treatment was achieved.
Kidwelly, Wales - before. - Treatment of violent & severe inflow, unable to be treated by conventional works.
Maidstone, Kent. - Drilling for solution hole consolidation 18M deep.
Olympic Park, London - LO5 Drilling. - For sealing cracks that flex in soffit of pedestrian access to the Velodrome, Stratford.
Belfast - Victoria Square - Completed Contract.
Canary Wharf - London - 8KM of leaks sealed in 3 months - guaranteed.
Bodliean Library - Oxford - Leak sealing - guaranteed.
Ipswich - Treatment for settlement in joint venture where we completed 6000 holes in four days.
Kidwelly, Wales - after. - Here you see we have sealed the reception eye - sealed successfully.
Maidstone Hospital, Kent. - Injection banjo arrangement.
Olympic Park, London - LO5 Injection. - Sealig cracks in bridge soffit using an acrylic with SBR additive. End result - 150M sealed in total.
Here are just a selection of large and small projects we have completed in CHEMICAL GROUTING, LEAK SEALING, CHEMICAL CONSOLIDATION, SOIL STABILISATION & PRESSURE POINTING for:
- Sealing car parks, developments, sealing tunnels & shafts.
- Consolidation of soils to stop 'running condition' for excavation.
- Stabilisation of soils - increase bearing for underpinning & arresting settlement.
- We offer traditional style injections in accordance with limits set by CP2004.
- Document on Chemical Consolidation technique available.
- Pointing of Sea Walls & other structures affected by erosion.
- Guaranteed works.
- High production achieved.
- Victoria Square - Belfast
- Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport
- Trinity College Chapel - Cambridge
- Canary Wharf - London
- Bodliean Library - Oxford
- Kidwelly, Wales
Need some guidance on your latest project or contract. Call and speak to one of our technical advisers - 01582 863682 or email: