3. What happens when you register an enquiry with us? During registration on this site a user will be required to give their contact information. This may include your name, company name, address, country, zip code, telephone number and email address. This information is used to provide a thoroughly personalised service.
4. How we use the information: We may process personal data voluntarily provided to us in the registration form for the following purposes only: -
- Providing a rich personalised experience.
- Providing information changes and updates to the service.
- Conducting market research to provide a better user experience.
- From time to time providing users with details of products or services if users have requested to be notified of such offers.
5. What are Cookies? A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and temporarily stored in your computer's memory. GIS employs cookie technology to: -
- Help subscribers move faster through the Web site,
- Recognise you and your access privileges and
- To track site usage. When you sign on to the GIS Web site or take advantage of several key features, cookies may pass to your computer.
- Disabling cookies in your browser will not affect the level of service that this site offers to you.
7. Competitions, Promotions and Surveys: On occasions GIS may run surveys, competitions and promotions and may request information from users as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required. Where information is disclosed it may be used for marketing purposes only.
8. Security: GIS takes every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. Access to all our users' information is restricted on the site at which the information is hosted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
9. Service Updates and site notifications: From time to time we need to send users site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service.
10. Email Newsletters: Users have the option to subscribe to various email services we offer and, where appropriate, the choice to have their user name and password included. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
11. Correction/Updating Personal Information: If a user's personally identifiable information changes or if a user no longer wishes to subscribe to the service, please call us on: 01582 863682 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org